Monday, June 28, 2010

TheCookie--not like Steve Harvey explains it

<<< That's me.
        StacieMichelle,
           staciecakes,
              babycakes, but mostly...
Just Cookies.






I suppose I'll do a quick 'about me' to sum me up, although anyone reading this should know me pretty well. I'm one of those artsy, all-over-the-place chicks who hasn't quite got her head on right yet. I'm gettin there though and my blog will help me track my progress :) I'm 20yrs old and I love to bake. Sadly, right now, that's about it.

I'm gettin myself together. These last few months have been the best/worst months of my life. On the higher note, I fell in love with a wonderful MAN (cue automated 'AWWW!'). I was hating my job and loving my honey and couldn't ask for much more. Then.....BLAM! Car goes out. POW! Job goes out. So then i'm broke and stuck at home. Suckslikeducks. Me being the worry-wart 'dear-GOD-i'm-gonna-die' person I am.....I freaked out. I was a bit ULTRABUMMED to find that I couldn't afford to fix the car.


Fastforward a few months. My grandma's health was plummeting, and it was really getting to me. It's been 10years since I lost my padre to lung cancer and I could feel it coming for gma. Cue depression. Have ya caught on to the 'worst' yet? Nope. After breaking down and having the 'put your game face on' talk from moms, I thought i'd be ok. WRONG. Mommy (which is what I called my Gma) wasn't going out without a fight, but I hated to watch it. Needless to say, after 50+ years, the cancer won. Cue DEEP depression. 


So now it's time for me to start my life over. It's time for me to quit with the 'poor,pitiful me' and get it together. Hence the title UnbreakableCookie. I can't let the things that happen to me break me down. Please! If my daddy or grandma saw me i'd be catchin hell. So...I gotta put my game face on and get out there.


Let's do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment