Monday, June 28, 2010

Feelin Good!

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life....for me. And i'm feelin' GOOD!

Just got back from the gym. It feels great to be gettin' back into the swing of things. Earlier today Sir Mister gave me one of those kick-in-the-arse pep talks. I gotta say, I was NOT feeling it at all when he gave it to me, but after letting it marinate for a while, I really do appreciate it. Its just what I needed to kick off my better self. I really love him for that :-)


On one of my favorite blogs KissesfromKryssie, Krys says that it may be better to set a body model (in so many words. Can't find the original post :-( ) and not focus so much on numbers. I thought that was pretty genius! The model I chose was Toccara Jones. I LOVE that chicks body! She is a plus-sized model only because of the industry's deformed image of beauty. Check her out!




So...that's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment