I really hated them. The parts were big and obnoxious (to me, anyway and the color was a bad choice even though I had that color highlights. They lasted like a week and a half....then I went and got a relaxer.
Since then my hair has been through a LOT. Most recently, I've had mucho drama that is causing my hair to come out due to stress! :( So now not only is it breaking off and only "long" in like ONE SPOT, but it seems like its coming out by the handful. The confusing thing is, my stylist has told me that since I have really thick hair that shedding shouldn't scare me at all. She even showed me how much hair came out after she'd washed and styled it a few times.
So idk what to really think, I know that my nape area is definitely doing bad. It used to be as long as the rest of my hair. No "kitchen". Now I've got an almost 90% natural "kitchen." This is getting really frustrating for me and since my stylist had to go back to working full-time (NOT doing hair) I haven't been to her in a WHILE. I'm about 14weeks post and can do little with my hair :(.
Right now I'm seriously debating just giving natural another try, I'm kinda confused. My hair used to be so thick and beautiful! I just don't know how its gonna look with a relaxer without cutting it A LOT now. So I'm lookin at going from about SL (shoulder-length) to maybe...chin length? My hair hasn't been that short in upwards of 10yrs. Then there's the natural route... That would mean a mini chop, too. Then no more straight styles! I love my bangs (as does mister) and i'm not sure i'm ready to part with them. Meh...my natural hair has a really pretty curl pattern (maybe 3c to 4a). Idk WHAT to do.
lol this was supposed to be about my twists.
AAAAANYWAY
I got moms to help me try the twists again annd.....
They're prettiful!
So I'm gonna stick with these for a while.
I did mom's yesterday! Her hair has been natural for years but its starting to get thin. I'm trying to help her with the growth. Right now she's got a TWA (teeny weeny afro). I'll post pics of her style probably tomorrow.
thats all for now......l8r loves! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment