Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ProductLove- Tea Tree Oil

I have fallen in LOVE!

On Saturday, I did a bit of retail therapy. It was a bit overdue considering the drama i've been going through. *Another post will be done on Retail Therapy in itself...* Among a few other places, I went to Whole Foods looking to add a few oils to my hair regimen. I picked up another jar of coconut oil (didn't like it as much as my last jar, so I may be returning it if I can.) along with some grapeseed oil and a little bottle of tea tree eo (essential oil).

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!! I LOVE TEA TREE OIL!


After reading all the rave reviews on tea tree oil, I had to try it! I'd broken out pretty bad over the weekend and on a whim a put a few drops of it in my cleanser (noxema). Now, I know noxema already makes your face tingly, but that oil packed a powerful punch! Then, just to overdo things the way I do, I put a drop of it on both of my pimples (one of which was in that gross 'crater' phase). In the morning my blemishes were a bit less red and starting to dry up, so I put another 2 drops on them. Overkill queen that I am, I went ahead and added about 5 drops to my half bottle of astringent (clean&clear) and used it after my washes (or when I was too lazy to wash my face). Nowww on Wednesday not only are my blemishes GONE but......*drumroll please*

NO SCARS! NO SPOTS! CLEAR SKIN! winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

I'm definitely a happy camper with my tea tree oil. I'll post my official "acne regimen" soon.

1 comment: