Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The goings on...

So a lot has gone on since the last time I posted on here.

I failed at transitioning (again)
I started school (again)
aannnnnndddddd.......

I got engaged!!! 
 my hunny propsed to me on the 25th of January :)

So since then (the 25th was also my first day of school) I've been supergrindin!! The college i'm attending is one of those accelerated programs where they squeeze 2 years worth of knowledge into 9months. This means that I've already taken midterms for my first 20 DAY TERM and will be out of that class in like 2 weeks.

  We've set a date (9.10.11...aint that cute?!) and picked a venue. Still trying to get a few big things together. Moms should seriously be a wedding planner cuz she has been on the freakin JOB! I'm having my dress made  and will be meeting with the dressmaker shortly. Aside from a small (to me) misunderstanding, my bridesmaids have been chosen. I'm sooooooooo excited. Its even better b/c my honey seems to be about as excited as a man can honestly get for a wedding. lol

I suppose i'll be posting bits and pieces of the planning process as we go along. We've got 7 months until the big day :) <3

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete