Sunday was the Mister and I's 6month anniversary.
No. We're not married (not yet!). When you're dating, every month is a Celebration Snitchessss. Pardon my random edited Kanye moment.
Anyway.
We had our best date EVER! My honey made reservations and told me to wear a dress. For a while I wasn't sure where we were going, but i'd figured it out by the time we made it to the area. We went to TEXAS de BRAZIL!
The restaurant is really really nice. I told him it reminded me of the places in New York that I stared into cuz I was too broke to go inside. I felt like a rich lady! The way it's set up is theres a 50+ item "salad bar" in the middle of the restaurant. Theres very little salad, obviously. There was however everything from Lobster Bisque to smoked Provolone cheese and sushi. After the salad bar they start bringin around the meat!!! The best 2 that we had were Flank Steak and a Bacon-Wrapped Fillet Mignon <---AMAZING!
We wrapped up our date at home watching fireworks. After all, it was July 4th. My backyard neighbors always do a big production. Best date ever. I love me some him!!
---Cookies <3


No comments:
Post a Comment