I'd planned on doing my first makeup tutorial for CV today.
Bleh.
I suppose it can't completely be blamed on laziness, seeing as I got quite a few things done today. Maybe I should blame it on my stellar procrastination skills. Yeah. That's more like it. Anyway, the plan is to start out with the basics and work up from there. I had some ladies who were just starting out in makeup who wanted some pointers and I figured this would really help them out. From basics, i'll move to everyday makeup, evening, clubwear, etc. I'm considering a special segment for my model ladies since their looks would differ from one photoshoot to another.
In addition to the makeup and all the other things I plan on doing with the blog, (yes, there's MORE!) I want to feature my favorite artists or up-and-coming musicians/artists. Idk. Maybe I should save that, but i'm considering it. Already had someone in mind for the spot.
As for my crocheting, its just goin. I learned the basic chain stitch, but thats as far as I got. Tried to get moms to show me how to continue and she jacked my crochet hook and yarn and has went INNNN on an blanket. Soo...looks like I'll be letting her take over that and I'll just get some more yarn. Lol.
Guess that's all. For now I go in search of grub.
---Cookies
No comments:
Post a Comment