I found a great article about thrift shopping on
TheFrisky earlier today. It was great and exactly what i'd been looking for. A new thrift store opened in the area and i've really been wanting to check it out for a while. Since I have nothing else on the agenda today, I figured me and moms could go and check it out. Hopefully this CityThrift turns out to be a little more than a glorified Goodwill. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Goodwill and have found some nice stuff there...just lookin for a little MORE. What I
really would love is to find a Goodwill (or any other thrift store) tucked away in a nice rich neighborhood. You know, one of those neighborhoods with the spoiled wives and daughters who throw out their clothes every few months or so for the newest shiny things from Dolce&Gabbanna. That would be awesome!!! ^_^
I suppose if I find any real goodies i'll post a few pics.
[[7/25 UPDATE:: Found a few things. Will post pics when my camera stops buggin]]
I didn't find a lot, but I guess what I did get is worth posting.
 |
| Finally found some overalls! Size 12 for $5.99 |
 |
| Found these at an Outlet for 99cents a piece. |
 |
| Sexy lace top!!!! Size PL for $3.99 |
Thats it. Can't wait to go again!
----->> Cookies
No comments:
Post a Comment