Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SizeDilemma


I love to shop. The problem i've been having for a while is that right now i'm smack-dab in the middle of the sizes. Obviously, I've been out of Juniors sizes for a while and graduated to Misses (yay?). Problem is, I'm more curvy than the average 12/14Misses size....BUT 14Womens is too big. What kind of bullshiggity is that?!

  Here lies the problem. Most of the time, I end up with the over-sized womens jeans and make up for my smaller waist with a belt. I really hate doing that >_<. I suppose I could have bigger problems in the clothing area. I know there's stuff to fit me....I just gotta find it! I found that in the brands that carry Womens sizes, I can usually get away with a 0X <---not to be confused with OX. I'm not an ox. That would be ZERO-ECKS! lol. I remember when I first saw the tag on an I.N.C top I bust out laughing. Just cuz we plus-sized don't mean you gotta call names!!! LOL. I digress.

  I was thrilled to find REAL-SIZED bloggers. CURVESandCHAOS is one of my faves!!! Curvaceous in the City is another love :). Blogs like these are really motivating. These are just real girls in a skinny world bloggin. Good stuff.

I'm hoping to use this blog (in addition to everything else) as a way to track my weight-loss. I should be going to the gym today and doing the dreaded weigh-in. *dun dun DUNNNN!* I'll let ya know how it goes. :)

--->Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment