Friday, July 16, 2010

This..right here...is my...SWAGG!

If you know me and know me well, you know that my first love (well, after football) is MAKEUP!!! I've been into makeup since I was about 16, and I have to say that i've gotten pretty dang good at it!!! Of course, it fits right in with the rest of the artsy stuff that I like to do. I've been told by a few people that I should get on ModelMayhem and offer my services. Once my car gets fixed, I'm doing it!


Here lately I haven't been doing much as far as makeup goes. The bf likes the natural look (which is a relief when we go out. Pop on some mascara and GO!). I suppose since right now I have a boatload of free time i'll work on some looks and post a few. Right now i'm off to work on a look for a photoshoot on Sunday. :) 
Later folks!


----Cookies----

No comments:

Post a Comment