Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A 'To-Do' list of sorts...

   One of my favorite bloggers that I mentioned a few posts back had a really cool idea *at least I think it was hers lol*. She made a list of 101 things that she wanted to do in the next year. Well, I know I probably could sit here and make the entire list now, but I think instead i'll make individual posts so I can talk a little more in-depth about the things I want to do if need be (like the crochet post).

  I know this blog is totally gonna be all over the place...but so what. It's my blog :-) I would like to add bits about my hair journey and just random thoughts and whatnot.That's what its for, right? Maybe every now and then i'll do a post thats a little more personal, but I really would like to keep some parts of my life private. If anyone has questions for me, I'll be adding a question box to the sidebar. Feel free to use it.

   (random side thought...these are the worst paragraphs of my life.)

I added a few 'tabs' to the top of my page to somewhat keep my posts separated. Idk how that's gonna work out. We'll see. I suppose I'll get a makeup tutorial of some kind done this week. Also look for an update on my crocheting sometime next week.---Maybe I should add somewhere 'Upcoming Posts'

I babble.

--Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment